Thursday, February 9, 2017

Affiliate Marketing with Amazon



First, you go to amazon.com and scroll to the bottom.
You will see the link to Become and Affiliate
Go almost to the very bottom and you will see Become an Affiliate on the second row I have highlighted it in pink for you... here


Then you will see this page and you want to choose the one here that says join

Then you need to log in !!! If you already have an acct just use that info if not you have to make and acct. Make sure you use your real info because you can't get paid if you dont!!!!

After logging in



When you get here you actually have to have some web sites that already get some views. Maybe your blog or if you have a hobby or somthing you can add your facebook pages for creativity. Hype is the best way to get this type of site off the ground. For example you could make a giveaway for enter to win something but people have to like and share to be entered to win.
Here are a few of mine that I made for my hobbies. These are great and easy to cultivate new likes and views by boosting your post. Or offering up a enter to win free with like and share!!! Or like the page to win!!!




SO I have a facebook for my local town jobs and I get about 800 views on each post.

So on this for me I am going to add my job page. I actually made it once when I was unemployed because there was not one. But you can do bartering, tradeing sales. Like the online garage sale page. They get sooo junked up soooo fast that in my home county people start a new one every few months. Instead of using the town name they say Newer Bla bla County For sale Wanted and trade. Bartertown _____ county Or you could do Confessional you could do religious or hobbies or political. I have about 10 of these and I have one for cancer victums and one for jobs, writing and genealogy but the ones that do the best are the ones that people actually need.
So you may have to do a little work to be approved. I am not sure if the small amount of traffic I get will actually be helpful.

Once you have added your websites then you can go in and tell amazon what products to advertise on your site.
This next part is really inportant because you want to choose things that are relevant to your site but also commonly searched for a lot.

On the next section you have to go in and say how you bring people to your site. I did cover this up at the top. There are a lot of ways HYPE is the best and of course easiest to do. It may take a little money out of pocket to endure that the give away is worth people adding you. This is how you start your clientele.


LAST BUT NOT LEAST SIGN UP...THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART....READ THE ENTIRE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND READ IT A FEW TIMES IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND IT. It clearly states you have to post on your site that you are and affiliate and you have to copy the statement. Do not skrimp on knowledge EVER!!!
thanks sooo much for reading my blog I hope it makes you a millionaire
If it does dont forget to send me some canvases because I am an artist lol
be sure to link my blog on your bookmark bar so you dont become a stranger.
as always bear hugz

No comments:

Post a Comment