Monday, January 1, 2018

How to make money with Adsence


So I have now made 16 dollars with adsence and I am super excited !!! YAY so how did I do it ?? First you have to have something you are passionate about not just anything that you know a little bit about but something that you really have studied and that people can ask you questions about and start your blog. When you write your blog you can put ads from adsence on your blogger and if anyone clicks on your blog and your ad you get paid. Just go to adsence and sign up easy peasy. then look in the side bar of your blogger and you will see that link to adsence once you add the ads to your blog you can share it to social media or on your web site. WHAT you dont have a web site guess what Google bought Wix.com and now you can make a freee web site. Be sure not to click on your own blog or your own links to ads because that will get you kicked off the program. ALWAYS read the fine print ! ALWAYS !!! So if you are an artist and you want to be a teacher you can do a how to draw or how to play an instrument or any number of talents that you may have and just share the wealth ! My Mom died from cancer so I have a page dedicated to cancer victims. I dont have adsence hooked up to theat because its a facebook page but it is common that people think there are no cures for cancer and well that is just not true. Tell people how to make it, how to survive! !!! Tell them where you messed up. Make them laugh and give them reason to come again. Mistake # 1 I have had my blog since my Grandma started getting sick with Alzheimer's disease (2007ish) I started to write down things she used to tell me. Advice she used to give like, wipe from front to back lol, No just kidding. JK ok More like life advice, then I forgot to check and see if I ever made got any views off those and low and behold I had made 2,500 views off of a page about kutest kitties. BUT I had not signed up for adsence. So all those clicks went without getting any payment.

No comments:

Post a Comment