Sunday, January 5, 2020

Review of Season 1 Episode 1 Dracula


As a long time vampire enthusiast and a fictional writer I have to say I love this new series. If you are faint of heart or you just have a weak stomach this is not going to be for you. Mua ha ha With respects to the Nuns I have to say Mrs Agatha has a very un-healthy need for the truth. Very much like Interview with a Vampire it starts off with a nun interviewing a poor man that has spent an unhealthy amount of time in Dracula's Castle. How he escaped is to die for. I cant give away all the details but I will say that I did indeed shed a tear somewhere close to the end of his story. Very good. I love the old school way that the Vampire lore stays true. SPOILERS SPOILED ROTTEN ................................. **************************** ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( I really like how the Agatha goes right up to Dracula and really starts taunting him. Cuts her own hand and starts slinging the blood at him. I have to give this episode a 10 out of 10 and I did not watch any other episodes just yet but since all of holly wood is vacationing and there is absolutely nothing to watch I just thought I would go ahead and throw that out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment