Monday, January 13, 2020

Reviews for Marianne Season 1


OK first off I loved it but let be real; I really don't review anything I don't love! So if you love mystery and horror you will love this. If you love ocean side mysteirs and old folk tales, you will love this. I really just wanted to paint a beautiful little town by the sea when I saw this and how could anyone ever not love a light house. But I have to say definitely Horror prone.Nightmare Prone and just too dam creepy! Tons of murder and lots of blood. If you can not handle Poltergeist or Some uber creepy plot twists with lots of psychological baggage and or if you have lost a loved one recently this one may pull at the old heart strings. Just when you think what kid of crazy show and I watching the truth is revealed and you are left jaw dropped and totally ready for the next season. OH well, I hope I gave you lots to look forward to without too many spoilers. Oh and flashbacks YAY be sure to check out my art if you enjoyed this review on insta @lynnterrace #liquidartz

No comments:

Post a Comment