Thursday, July 8, 2021

Revamped Shows 2021

I am excited to say several of my favorite shows are coming back Dexter and Leverage . 
So the new season of Leverage is one Character short and I AM QUITE CONTRARY ABOUT IT. Despite the most awesome end of Leverage we will not get back the main character. Spoiler Alert
 I like the new season even without Nate. As for Dexter its not out yet. But the end of that show Spoiler is terriable !! The writers were clearly vexed when writing that ending but they are giving us another go. I know some of the cast is coming back but they are dead in the original so it must be them haunting him. His Dark Passenger as they call Harry from the original series. His twisted father or adopted father who tried and ultimately lost the battle much like his mother. 

So we can't wait to see what happens!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment