Monday, August 2, 2021

Seizure Prone

This morning I had a seizure. Its been oct 2017 since seizure almost 5 years. I woke up my husband said I was  screaming in my sleep. It lasted 30 seconds. I have been struggling with a massive sinus infection. My house has mold in a spare bedroom. Stress is a major factor as well. My current job I have been struggling to get my work done and lack of proper training is made it stressful work environment. Unable to get a good paying job in my area. Shitty internet slows the chances  to get an online opportunities. I was out of CBD and I took my self off my meds Carbamazapine  5 months ago. I also got the Pfizer vaccine last week and it said that it didn't have any heavy metals which are known to cause seizures and I looked up the other ingredients but I didn't see anything that was linked to epilepsy. I've been drinking turmeric in my coffee as well as cacao to bring down the cortisol levels when I wake up. I was on my period so I feel like unchecked hormones are the culpret. Which has been known to cause seizures. Estrogen and Cortisol.  Seizures also seem to be after I have been constipated. I guess toxic foods can build up in the system and without releasing those toxins it is hard to detox. Work place bullying is a real problem too I know people don't mean to take out  problems on each other in most cases. But snickering and laughing at your coworkers is stressful especially when you are trying to learn. I recently saw a fellow co worker crying and she would not tell me why. Never ending battle with no healthcare 

No comments:

Post a Comment