Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Epilepsy Advocate



What do you do to helps
prevents your seizures the best?


I am sending out good
vibes to all my friends !
I have many good
friends that suffer from
epilepsy. Some have had it
all their lives and others just
recently started having
seizures in their mid
thirties.
Epilepsy can be
triggered by so many
different things.
Each one of us struggle,
but as we
go though life and
the experiences we have
are so detrimental to our
emotional state we all need support.
Therefore I am opening
this forum for my
friends and family
that have suffered
loss, divorce, work
related stress and addiction.
Medication is the hardest part
of being epileptic and I
am trying to ween myself off
but it is going on 10 months
now I have been taking only
1 epitol (Tegretol) at night knowing that
the stress levels in my life
are sooo through the roof I should
take more. But the side effects are crazy.
I am sending this to all
my epileptic friends and
Posing this Question;



I have recently started
to feel the pain that possiably
has been caused by years of
Physical trauma during seizures..........
I will start by answering it myself.


1) Ever since the Bush administration
I have completely stopped watching
the news most of the
news only makes me
worried , scared , stressed
and on edge. I scroll thought
the local news channel on the
internet and watch weather
underground app for my up to
date forecast. I do this because
watching the news can literally
change my entire day and
on my facebook feed I oftin
times delete the feeds of people
who continue to post negative
news and that does not matter
if I agree or disagree. It is to
stabilize my attitude and focus.
I am not going to have a productive
day if I am thinking about
being bombed or catching Bird
flu I am probably not going
to move away or out of the
country if the president is
starting wars so I just do not
listen to it. I tell myself
not to buy into fear mongering
and that is all I can do.
(I may be lying to myself that
is the price I pay for sanity.)
Now I realize this is not
possible for most people have
children. I literally cut my
Cable off and I choose to watch
tv over the internet so that there
is not any shows randomly coming
on tv that I am forced to watch
just because it is late and
I am going to watch it because
it is on.


2) I have 2 social media channels
that I use. Facebook and Instagram.
On my facebook I have friends and
family who typically post bitching
sprees all day long from every corner
of the nation some people I listen to
their negative feed no matter what because
I love them and I am concerned
for them but most of the time if
they spew negativity I just unfollow
them on facebook. On instagram I
have mostly only positive people
only artists that inspire me and
only businesses that thrive and
encourage me to do the same.
I like positive pages only .
Because I need this on a regular basis!


3) There is one thing I
have to partake in that is
somewhat negative and
it is for my own self awareness.
there is a lot of self
help gurus that I watch
and subscribe to on youtube. Even if you are not with a Narcisist,
...these videos can help you avoid being
a narcisist or being taken advantage of
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1FowjPUQ1s ........ Narcissist support groups
I used to avoid watching them because

watching these types of videos
can set off a negative tone
for people in your house
around you but My hunny used
to feel like I watched
these because of him.
But he is one of the least
narcissistic people I know.
I also have changed a lot
too now that I know I
can become quite
narcissistic and that
is not good for you or
the people you are around.
When you are epileptic a
certain amount of self preservation
is mandatory to survive.

4)I occupy my time !!!
Make a schedule if you
are unemployed and or
feeling depressed do not
stay in one spot and allow
yourself to fall into a pit
of dispair. Schedule your day
8 breakfast
9 clean
10 yoga
11 meditation
12 lunch
1 clean
2 garden
3 post t shirts for sale
(residual income is the best use of time)
4 art
5 dinner
6 tv
7 dishes
8 miscellaneous lol
9 bed


5)I suggest if you are
epileptic and not working
that if you have repetitious
seizures that always
come at the same time
each day to take that
time of day to meditate,
Or at least NOT STRESS !!!
I have seizures at 6am
but that is not going
to happen lol at
6am I am sleeping
If you do have seizures
while sleeping be sure
to make sure your
alarm clock is not causing
your seizures.I really think
I used to have an alarm clock
that caused my seizures
maybe that particular
frequency caused it or
the fact that it did
not wake me up it caused
me to have a dream that
I was in a huge laundry
mat with thousands
of dryers and they
were all going off and
I could not find
the one dryer to
actually turn it off.
WOW that is crazy
this one that Mom
bought me kept getting
louder and louder until I
would finally wake up.


6)Keep a diary
if you are having
a lot of seizures really
think about the things
you eat and how they
can upset your stomach
or your hormones. I do
think that my seizures
are definitely caused by
excess of hormones in
particular estrogen or too
much serotonin. Not
enough melatonin. Not
enough magnesium or high
levels of heavy metals
in the food you eat.
Many woman including myself
do not stick to moderation
......................
Coke and Milk have an
excess of estrogen.
Like eating a lot of
cereal it will help me to
loose weight but at what
cost have you ever
dragged a magnet
under a bowl of cereal
there is an excess of
aluminum and heavy metals
which since I started
paying attention to what
foods have heavy metals
I have been seizure
free for 9 years
(also somewhat heavier lol)


7)Most importantly EAT!
you need energy to keep
going and if your body
does not have it you could
have dire consequences.
I have sent this link
to only my best friends
that I trust and I
am asking you .........
... this is a call to action
PLEASE RESPOND
It could save a life !

No comments:

Post a Comment