Sunday, September 24, 2017

Happy Birthday Mom


Today is my Moms Birthday !
Happy Birthday Mom !!!
well I cried and cried again
I think I am ok but my
heart is heavy with a pain
a Void Nothingness that
just cant be filled
Just need my Bear Hug from Mama !!
SOO BAD
Well I got a few today
But it still did not
fill the void.

Miss you Mom (Cheryl Butler Watson)
All the times that we spent
together and having fun and
when you past all
I could remember
was how mad you used
to get.
Take the time to make
Memories!



It is weird how
the memories flood of bad
times. I know we had
lots of good times and
lots of celebrations.
When the family came down
we would have to rename
holidays 3 days
before the holiday
We started to Celebrate
Holloween eve ,
We started celebrating Christmas on
Christmas Eve Eve....




We would drink pumpkin spice
and eggnog and watch
Christmas movies.
Murder mysteries were
our favorite.


My sisters
and I could hardly
live under the same roof
without fighting but we
learned to have fun
together and not be
at each others throats
every second.

I miss
the days when I could go
antiquing with Mom we
would drive down to
Hurley MS and head on
over to Mobile.


If you have
never taken the time
to go on an adventure
with your parents




(there kind of fun) make sure
you do. I would help
her pic out blue china
and blue bottles and
any kind of material we
could make into pillows.
One time I went to
NOLA with my Mom and
we only went out to eat and
straight to bed.
If only I had
known this would be
it the only time I
would ever get I would have
made more of it.


Mom collected miniatures and
she was always
looking for those shelves
that are to small to
fit anything but a thimble.
I had thrown out so
many of those over the years
thinking what in the
world would I fit on this
shelving Lol.


Be sure to LOVE

People like to be haters
like to tell you all
the bad times they remember.
Some people never
can get over the
hurt heart syndrome.

Others are jealous of
the strength of love.
People say things that
can destroy what
sanity that we may
be holing onto. Don't let
sad people,who never
had what you once had
kill your happiness.
It is hard enough to remember
the good times when
you are mourning.
#depression.
That does not really accentuate
the positive. You have to
push those negative thoughts
way back to the back burner.
No just knock it off the
stove. Let them go anyone
who destroys your happiness;
says things that are
never going to help you.
THE ONES THAT ONLY HURT YOU
forget about them.
You don't need them.
You really don't need their approval.

On another note Change.
Wow... change is hard!


We are set in our ways.
Like concrete boots
that will hold us there to the
grave...If you do toxic things
but you think it does not effect
who you are, well your wrong.

The first step in change is
realization Stop denying that
you have a problem. My problem is
I like to tell people things they
do not want to hear. So I apologize
in advance..........
Life is sooo
short and no matter
what bible you
read or what you
choose not to
believe we don't know
just exactly what
happens when we die
We don't know.
You can tell your self you
do all you want but many
people read the
same book and
believe something totally
different. What it
comes down to is
Do you forgive and
forget and become
bound to repeat.
Or do you ban, close the
door, bolt it shut
and never look back.
If they did it to you ??
WHY NOT?
If I had a penny for
every time my heart
was shattered by
friends and fam I would
be a millionaire.
There are a certain
amount of times I
can take the pain and
then no more.

You can not continue
to water the garden
even when it rains.
In other words your
positive actions of

forgiveness may
leave you feeling like
your stuck in the
mud.



Just because my
heart bleeds
for my dear friends
and family that
have burned me; does
not mean that they
feel any of that
pain that I am feeling.
Nor will they even
notice if you don't
text or call. Then
if you choose to
open that door
again and call them
text them 17
times till they finally
have a chance
to get back with you
they wont'
even hesitate
to obliterate
your soul
another day.

Who knows why they
treat you badly



but I have waded
through the mud to
water my garden
so to speak and
these people usually
chose to believe lies or tell
themselves lies
that play into their
insecurities.




If Mom were here she would tell
me to not stoop down to that level.
Never treat someone they way they
treated you then you are no better
than them.
Oddly, Mom she would have told my sis
something totally different.

MISERY LOVES COMPANY


So here are a few words of advice from
beyond the grave.
Mom used to tell me soo many times.

NO PITY PARTY



GET OFF THE PITY TRAIN


NO EXCUSES



DON'T BE A DOORMAT



Happiness is a Choice


Well I am tired of caring so much!
The ball is in your court.



Wow
I guess not having Mom there
does make things harder than normal


No comments:

Post a Comment