Saturday, September 30, 2017

Epilepsy and Dreams / Memories


Every now and then I forget my meds I usually can't go to sleep without them but on most days I have to get back up and take them but somedays I I extra tired and I am able but my dreams are so distrubing that they wake me up. Last night I had a dream about an old friend that gave me a pair of pants and him and his brother were quite the pranksters and ususally hung out with a gang full of pranksters. One day they gave me a pair of pants I took them home and was about to try them on and a huge spider tranchula size spider cralled out of the pants and I murdered it to death Last night withou my meds I was at their house and there were blue glowing spiders crawling out of the vents everywhere. Who know what terriable thoughts and memories my mind may conjer when I finally get brave enough to come off the meds.

No comments:

Post a Comment